Living Sober

Hello friends! Day 207 here. I want to tell you that you can find me on the member feed of the Living Sober website (run by Mrs. D).

There, I am mindfulmere (of course).

It is like a Facebook page but it is not Facebook, which is good because I quit Facebook. There are people there who are on day 300 and people who are on day 3. People who are on their tenth day 1. People who have good news, people who have bad news.

There are enough people on the member feed from around the world that you can always get and give real time support, day or night.

It is working for me right now.

That's why I haven't posted a blog in the past few weeks.

Best,

Mere

Comments

  1. Yay!! I know we each need to find a place that works for us!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sober Grief

Anxiety and Alcohol

Year One is Done